Sunday, July 8, 2007

Moral treason on the web.

That irritating blogger Jeremy Sear has written an astounding post on his fears that his cat is going to jump on him.

If you haven’t read An Onymous Lefty before, then this is your chance to get in with a top quality blitheringly inane post about his cat Pollie.

You have to love these lefties, the moment they think they have a good reason to kick their enemies on the right they get all gooey inside and can hardly contain their enthusiasm, such as Thursday’s post, ‘Oh, alright, it is about the oil’.

But then, on a bad day and there’s no quotes that can be taken out of context to back up the ludicrous left ideology does he mention the fact that the Malaysian police force just arrested a singer for bearing too much flesh?

Did he think to mention that today is the anniversary of the London bombings?

No, blind to the real world, Jeremy racks his brain for a post topic and chooses, um his cat being naughty.

I am so upset that people are allowed to go around writing this stuff, deliberately confusing our more weak minded citizens to think that the world is a lovely cute place with kittens jumping and playing with wires until some nasty Liberal invades an innocent country for, in fairness, reasons that wouldn’t have gone down too well with the voting public.

And surely that’s part of the deal of being a politician. You have to make the hard choices and package them up so the cowards amongst us will keep you in power long enough for your plans to see fruition.

It may not be treason in a legal sense, but helping undermine the brave efforts of our patriots is surely moral treason.

Update: 11/7/2007

I never said I don't like Polly. I'm quite fond of Polly as it happens.

Have posted further on this topic here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a post devoted entirely to an "inane" post by another blogger is... well, it's brilliantly worthwhile, that's what it is. Bravo, Xavier.

Anonymous said...

what the other anonymous said. This is a top-flight mad person rant.

Xavier said...

Hey, thanks! Anon 1, I like your style, here's looking at you.

Anon 2, if you're gonna have a mad persons rant you may as well make it top flight.

I strive for the best.

Cheers.

Xavier said...

Thanks for your comment Anon. Hadn't heard the phrase, 'wing nut' before. What a witty and obscure term.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I'm learning so much from this internet thing.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Well Xavier I dunno about this.

I came to this via Jermey's site. I really don't understand why he gets up the Right's collective nose so badly. Seems relatively innocuous to me. And it is his blog and besides sarcastic bytes at the world in general he chooses to post stuff about his cat.

You hassle him, he notices and hassles you back. Funnily enough you both profit by hating each other. You link to him and he links to you.

That's cool, but you gotta issue sharper barbs if you wanna get people coming back.

Full marks for the cheery taking of criticism BTW. 'Wing-nut' is an insult: [right] wingnut or [left] wingnut denotes a person who is a rigid ideologue.

Xavier said...

Thanks Adrien.

People seem to think I have something against Jeremy Sear writing about his cat. I have nothing against cats. I'm quite fond of cats and, as you so rightly point out, it is his blog and he can write about whatever he likes.

However, I don't think our mutual admiration of cats weakens the general thrust of my argument.

Also, I take issue with your suggestion that, 'Funnily enough you both profit by hating each other'. I can't vouch for Sear but I certainly don't, 'hate' him and judging him by his posts I don't believe he is the sort of person who, 'hates' either.

I do pray for him however and hope that one day he will begin to, gradually come to see the world in a more realistic light.

Cheers.