Friday, July 27, 2007

Labor leader's son is also a boofhead.

The media seems baffled by the resignation of both Premier Bracks and Deputy Premier Thwaites today. Most have tentatively suggested that, in Bracks' case at least it's down to his son being a boofheaded hoon.

Nick does appear to be an, 'absolute idiot', barely literate in fact as the following comments from his Myspace page demonstrate,

"Its was not a pretty site. im hurting.", the young lad managed to bash into his computer keyboard with his forehead.
Working class kids with money, absolutely offensive and grotesque. None of my children have ever had a Myspace profile.

Prior to his embarrassing car crash Nick, or "Bracksy" as he likes to be called, documented his three day drinking binge.

"Jasssssssssssson im p*ssed right now . . .", he explained on day three.
That said, however I don't believe this has anything to do with, 'family'. If I woke up one morning and found myself a member of the ALP I would resign too. Presumably, upon realising he alerted the error to his mate Thwaites who was equally startled to find himself also a member of the ALP and they both resigned forthwith.

We can only hope he can spend a little time helping with his sons obvious reading and writing difficulties. If the Victorian Labor Party actually cared about education then this tragedy may never have happened.

I should be posting something on my own son soon, so keep an eye on this blog.

Update: Bent My Wookie has this to say about Nick Bracks,

"Victorian Premier Steve Bracks' son Nick Bracks... is hot"
Absolute moron, but apparently the girls like him. It doesn't take much to impress the modern gal, just wax your chest (or have a naturally low testosterone count), get a girly haircut and you're set.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

I feel the need to comment and say that I'm actually a boy.