Monday, July 9, 2007

Cats are useful too ok. Sheesh.

Was reading An Onymous Lefty this evening and noticed an update to his post on jumping cats. Apparently some, 'crackpot' has written a post on another blog, 'attacking' him for… hold on, he's talking about me.

I invite Jeremy to read the post again, carefully before he jumps to conclusions. I think I make some really good points.

The wife is very upset with me for attacking Jeremy, apparently she thinks he is quite witty and well informed, I didn't even know she knew how to use the computer. She reminded me during tonight's episode that if it wasn't for Jeremy I would have been taking notes on offensive behaviour while watching Big Brother instead of the quality television show Life on Mars.

Look, different strokes and all. But if I want to ever sleep in the bed next to my wife's bed again I have to bear in mind that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Anyway, all going well, I'm off to bed, I'll be posting some photos of my family in the next few days so I encourage any remaining readers out there to pop back in to find out more about me.

Also, if you arrived her via a link from An Onymous Lefty then a big hello to you and thanks for popping by. If you want to read some really riveting stuff then I suggest you make a detour for Tim Blair's insightful blog until next I post. I should be posting some praising material on Tim Blair shortly too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still not sure where you are coming from Xavier, but hope your wife lets you back into the bed.

Looking forward to the Tim Blair post. How about Andrew Bolt?